HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Our HSE Policy
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of everybody who plays a part in our operations, lives in the communities in which we operate. Wherever we operate, we will conduct our business with respect and care for both the local and global environment and systematically manage risks to drive sustainable business growth. We will continuously work to eliminate injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe practices and incidents of environmental harm from our activities.
To meet our commitment, we will:
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages employees and service providers and manage health, safety and environmental (HSE) performance as a line responsibility with clear authorities and accountabilities.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
- Manage all operations, projects, products and processes through their life-cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- Provide employees with the capabilities, knowledge and resources necessary to instill personal ownership and motivation to achieve HSE excellence.
- Provide relevant safety and health information to clients and contractors.
- Work with both governments and stakeholders where we operate to develop regulations and standards that improve the safety and health of people and the environment.
- Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves, our clients and the company's assets from risks of injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
- Communicate our commitment to this policy to our partners, contractors and governments worldwide and seek their support.